Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My opinion on teachers in general

I like some teachers and others I don't. I like my science teacher because he knows that everyone has different types of learning, I prefer reading the text books, they're interesting, but we also watch videos and slideshows to balance it out. I loved my computor teacher she was a great teacher because she didn't criticise me when I wanted to a power point on self injury, a controversial topic in schools. However I don't like all my other teachers. I just don't because they think that they know what we think. They think that because they have a college degree or have a computor or a desk that they're genius's and can treat us like we're trouble-makers. Same thing with homework, they think because they have a suit and tie, they know that homework helps. I don't like many teachers, not many students do.

No comments:

Post a Comment